Friday, December 28, 2007

Bon Voyage!

and a very Merry New Year!

We are off early tomorrow for our New Year holiday in Newquay, it's a lot of fun and i am looking forward to it muchly :oD

I'll be home some time on the 2nd but probably not back online until some time on the 3rd, all being well!

I'll be spending New Years Eve with Jools Holland and my dawgie and a rather tasty bottle of Todka, oh, and a bag of Twiglets :oD
I hope you have a very pleasant New Years Eve too, however you spend it and i'll see you in the New Year!!

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Have a wonderful time Franster! I shall also be spending it with Jools. Have a wonderful 2008!!!!

Love
Bob
x

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely New Years Eve. Happy new year.

blog-blethers said...

Have a fantastic New Year!