And what a beauty!
She's sent me some hand-knitted socks!! Nobody has ever knitted me socks before and i was so moved when i unwrapped them :o) There is also a most gorgeous bag which folds down into it's own little pouch, this has now become a WIP bag and contains the yarn and pattern for a Salina Shawl :o) I'm going to use the lovely cake of yarn that she sent me for it, i hope there's enough ;o) I shall weigh a 10g section then measure the length and hopefully that'll give me an idea of the yardage for the whole ball :o)
Regina also sent me some soaps, a packet of raspberry and vanilla tea, some amicelli wafer biscuits and a row counter.
Vielen dank Regina, ich lieben das Paket, das Sie mich sendeten
2 comments:
Hi Fran,
yes, I have sewed the bay by myself, and also the embroidery of the frontside from the bag.
If you need more yarn, so I will do my best to become the same ones again....hope so...and now enjoy your parcel...I must do new things for you...I think I have good ideas.
Regina
Regina, the bag really is fantastic, i love it and your stitching is so neat, it makes me jealous! ;o)
I will be experimenting with the yarn tomorrow, tonight i am too tired to do anything! I am sure there will be enough, i will be doing the shawl without a fringe so i am sure that will reduce the amount needed :o)
Thankyou again *hugs*
Post a Comment