I've started a shawl using my Vomitous Koigu that i bought at Stash many moons ago plus the orange Koigu that i bought in a Get Knitted sale. I hadn't realised before how well the two colours go together!!
So, once i'd started the shawl i kept thinking how hard it would be to co-ordinate accessories. Orange and lime green aren't everyone's favourite colours and i think i'd struggle to find any more yarn to go with it. Anyway, my thoughts turned to making some mitts before i used up all the yarn on the shawl and i knew they had to be garter and i knew they had to be sideways and i remembered this pattern by Ysolda that was recommended to me by Steph. I used the modified stripe pattern (sort of) from the shawl pattern and gazed lovingly at the results as they appeared on my needles. I really do love these colours. I'm not even sorry :P
![]() | |
| Koigu garter stripe mitts |
Now to plod on with the shawl...
![]() | |
| garter stripe shawl |


No comments:
Post a Comment