Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Very Good Cowl Indeed!

I think it is a Very Good Cowl Indeed!

This is the second of the Great Cowl KAL patterns and the deadline is 8pm CST today so i was very happy to finish with 12 hours to spare :oD
I've used more stash yarn as that is also part of my personal challenge, this is Posh Lucia in "Scuffle" and it is SO warm and squishy! I love it!

The next pattern should be out tomorrow so i'll have to go and rummage out some super chunky. I have two different shades of pink Rowan Big Wool that will look nice together and i like the idea of a half and half cowl that i can wear either way round depending how pink i am feeling :oD
Of course, i could always save it as a Christmas or birthday for someone... Maybe! lol

3 comments:

LisaG said...

Love it, can't wait to have a squish :)

Lindak said...

Lovely knitting Franney!

franney said...

Thanks :)
I've not worn this one yet but it's certainly going to be warm :)