Monday, December 28, 2009

Finished Projects for 2009!


I have managed to knit 29 things this year!
OK, some of them were started in 2008 but i think it's pretty good going seeing as i knitted two and a half shawls, one blanket and finished off the crochet blocks blanket too. I am disappointed that the only pair of socks i actually finished were for a swap but i shall put that right in 2010!

I'm not sure what my favourite thing is, i love the Moonlight Sonata Shawl purely because it was my first laceweight project and the finished shawl is stunning but i love both the Bamboo blankies that i made for the twins...
Of all the hats i have knitted this year my favourite is by far my turquoise Dulcie with the Spring Cap coming in a close second.

It's only since i put the collage together that i've realised i apparantly like blue a lot more than i thought i did!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: