This little lot was a bargain from Terri at CTnY and they arrived today. She's having a destash of her sockyarns and offered them up for ten pound for a lucky dip of 4 balls! How could i resist!!
I really love the two on the right hand side, Opal Rainforest in Veronica die Wilde and an unidentified grey/blue/red mix and the Online feels lovely too, it'll make a very bright and funky pair of socks i think :o)
This marks the end of sockyarn stash enhancement for me for at least the next year. I have plenty to use up and if i keep buying it i'll never knit it all and that would be very sad!
I'm going to try and knit at least a pair of socks a month and i also have some of the earmarked for shawls and stoles - especially some of my lovely Yarn Yard club skeins.
A blog for my crafty activities, including but not limited to: knitting, crochet, cross-stitch and card making.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
lucky dip sock yarns from terri
Labels:
CT'n'Y,
ramblings,
stash,
stashalong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lovely yarns.
Post a Comment