Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ah, happy days...


One of these children is me aged somewhere between 8 and 9!

I haven't stopped laughing yet, and i'm still trying to name everyone! hahaha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

blog-blethers said...

Can I guess??? Go on ... go on .... please let me!

Front row, third from the right?

Don't you just love old school pictures:o) I've got all of the girls and it's so sweet watching them change over each year.

fran said...

heheeeeeee :oD

fran said...

Oh, and did you see how TALL those two behind the teacher are? All the children on that row are standing up!! Thing is though, i saw one of them a few months ago (for the first time in 25 years) and she hasn't changed a bit! She didn't get much taller either, whereas i grew at least another inch ::lol::

I was always the oldest in the class but the shortest, it was so unfair as i had to go at the front of the line when we queued up for special assemblies and things ::lol::