again! ::lol::
I managed to bring no animals home from Action this year, although i have returned with rather a nasty throat and sinus infection (it feels like, it could of course just be from me shouting rather a lot ::blushing::) anyway, whatever it is i spent half the night coughing and the other half snoring so loudly it kept Bloke awake ::blushing some more::
Today will be spent in the traditional Monday-after-a-show fashion with me filling the living room with all sorts of camping gear and struggling to fit the awning over the washing line to dry out after Sunday's rain!
Apart from the rain on Sunday which stopped the racing the weekend was awesome! Unfortunately the camera did not make one appearance so i have no photos to share with you until they are shared with me ::lol::
3 comments:
Oh my............ DO get better for Saturday ...x
Glad you had such a great weekend and hope the sore throat clears up very soon.
And, errrr, I know what you mean about snoring... apparently;o)
I hope you feel better for Saturday Franney - so pleased you had a lovely time
I have awarded you an award
http://aknitasknits.blogspot.com/2008/09/lovely-gilraen-nominated-me-for-this.html
Post a Comment