Sunday, June 15, 2008

Worldwide Knit in Public Day 2008


I actually remembered rather too late to take a photo of our recent Knit in Public outing!
This is Jo and Steph and Lukey enjoying the afternoon sunshine in Queens Garden in Croydon town centre.
We got invaded at one point by the wedding party that you can see there in the background - it was VERY weird!!

All the paraphernalia on the right of the picture is mine! I took my recent New Lanark aquisitions for squishing and also my Little Lady E for more squishing as Becky has bought some marble chunky and i thought she might like to see how it can look when knitted up in a different way. I also took a crochet project along that i have been having difficulty with as Jo is a fantastic crocheter and she's helped me out no end with it. I hope to actually finish it in time to wear it this summer! :oD
Posted by Picasa

No comments: