Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Genteel Cranford Mitt pt.1


Genteel Cranford Mitt pt.1
Originally uploaded by franneyk

I had a change of heart about the colours i wanted to use for my first pair and settled on Genteel for the body and Sooty Cherries for the contrast.
I think they contrast a little too much for my taste, but i shall see how i feel about it when i get to the other end ;o)

I am really liking the merin-ohhhh though, it is so soft and warm, i keep pausing to try it on and then forget to take it off and start knitting again! ::lol::



I wish i could say i was enjoying knitting with my new HiyaHiya needles but unfortuntely i am not! I love the 50cm length but the actual needle is too short for my fat clumsy fingers :o(
I have struggled on regardless but i feel lie i could be knitting so much quicker if i wasn't using them! It's a shame because other than that they are perfect, the tip is nice and pointy and the cable is lovely and flexible. Still, you can't have everything and the merin-ohhh is more than making up for it :oD

No comments: