Thursday, March 06, 2008

Another Finished Object!!

it's scary really! I've started and finished something else in just a couple of days! This exclusive knitting thing could catch on you know! :oD
Here are my Genteel Cranford Mitts enjoying the afternoon... air? ::lol:: I'd say sunshine except it isn't really, it's overcast but not cold and rainy so that's got to be a bonus, right?
I have enjoyed knitting these mitts so much, not least because the merin-ooohhhhhhh is so scrummy and soft but the pattern is so well written too, so easy to follow and i now know horseshoe lace without having to look at the pattern every round which is a minor miracle :oD



Had i been able to sit and knit yesterday they would have been finished sooner but alas i was struck by a major migraine :o(
I pottered about for a couple of hours but by lunchtime i realised it was doing me no good at all and took myself off to bed with a 4head patch on my neck and a cloth over my eyes and had some sleep. I did feel a little better when i woke up at about half three and i spent the evening knitting on the sofa in front of the telly just because i find lying in bed so bloody boring!
It's more or less gone today, i just have a residual "thick head" and feel very tired, but that's probably got something to do with the fact that i was awake at 3.03am having woken from a bad nightmare and desperate for the loo. Of course, i am so pathetic i was so scared that i was unable to get up and go and lay there for an hour or so until i dozed off again until 6.03am when we both woke up. It was light by then and Bloke went first so i knew i'd be alright out of bed too. I know, it's stupid, it's unreasonable and it's insane.
I'm not sure what to cast on next! I might go for some little hats to go with the BSJs actually and then they will all be done and i can work out what i am going to do about the Bamboo Blankie - that damned hook still hasn't turned up, i am going to have to experiment with my others and see if i can get the right size ::sigh::

Blogged with Flock

No comments: