At last a photo! i finally co-ordinated myself enough to have the stitchmarkers, camera, charged battery and cables on hand!
They are gorgeous, i can't tell you what they are made from just yet as Jacquie is running a little competition on her blog and i don't want to spoil it for anyone :o)
If you want a set of your very ownsome then get on over there and tell her what you think they are made from in her comments :oD

2 comments:
I just wish I knew what those stitch markers were made of...I simply have no idea (and i've looked at it from the view of a 10 year old boy (well 7 but he was no help lol))
What I really want to say is...I love the cacti shots...very arty and absolutely fab :D
well since i found out that these stitchmarkers were made from 'dinosaur poo' i've looked at them with awe tbh! lol
Post a Comment