A blog for my crafty activities, including but not limited to: knitting, crochet, cross-stitch and card making.
Monday, December 17, 2007
It's official, i can spell :oD
Thanks to Leah, i found the quiz on her blog and i do love a spelling test.
I have to admit though i did struggle with occurrence as i thought it was occurrance over here and the -ence was American, luckily i picked the right one, i'd have been so disappointed with a less than perfect score!!
Leah is sending me some stitchmarkers cos the Winter round of the Stitchmarker exchange has just started and she's VERY organised!! I doubt they'll be here before Christmas but it'll be something nice to look forward to in the New Year :oD Thankyou Leah :o)
Labels:
stitchmarker swap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well I can spell.....sort of. I only got 93%.....and have no idea which ones I spelt wrong ;)
Post a Comment