Wednesday, November 14, 2007

*fingers crossed*

My shawl scarf is soaking in some almond and coconut conditioner, it felt softer after washing it but i don't want to take any chances with itchy chins so it's having a beauty treatment ;o)
It doesn't look felted... yet... and i am trying my hardest not to agitate it too much or have the water too hot or too cold, it's just gently soaking.
How long is long enough? 5 minutes? 10? Half an hour?

I'll let you know!!

3 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

LOL I often wash my handknits in conditioner too! - also worth adding a good splurge of white vinegar to our water down here as it helps soften it!

I reckon half hour, but have no idea really, will be interested to hear what you think!

Piglottie said...

Dont touch it! Leave it alone, probably for about half an hour. Should be fine :)

blog-blethers said...

lol ohhhh I hear the panicked edge in PL's tone there:) Hope it's turned out as good looking as it smells!