Monday, October 01, 2007

October Sockage!

So, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month again so i have decided to raid the "antique" Yarn Yard stash and use my Pink Ribbon yarn that's been in there for over a year *blushing*

I had already picked a pattern out of "Knitting on the Road" by Nancy Bush - the Traveller's Stockings and this evening i christened the Brittany Birch needles that Jacky sent me for my birthday :o)
Unnnnfortunately i do knit rather loosely and this is what i ended up with...

It's MASSIVE! I could easily wear it as a garter *lol*
I will have to use the Susan Bates 1.75mm if i want to do this pattern i reckon :o(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your slim ankles! LOL. I bet that cuff would be a better fit on me!

80 sts on teeny needles will at least give you a lot of knitting for your money! :)