Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I love my Postie!

He brings me such gorgeous things to play with :o)


Firstly, a set of stitchmarkers from Laura, aren't they cute! I love the ladies and i have never seen anything like them before! Thankyou Laura xXx


Next up was a package of postcards from nana, there's a Vis one, several Diddl cards and a catalogue and right at the front there are two cards that she painted herself! AWESOME! I cannot belive how talented my friends are :oD
Do you know what else she did? She put a little English translation on the back of each card (they are all in German you see, that's where Diddl is from ;o) ) she's so thoughtful and it was fun seeing if my (very poor) translation matched up with hers *lol*

Thankyou nana xXx




Finally there's (yet another) parcel from Anniken. She very kindly decided to sell some of her laceweight stash, isn't she thoughtful, just when i am am "getting into" knitting shawls and/or stoles *giggling*

We have three skeins of the most gorgeously soft strokable Posh Yarns Sophia cashmere and a huge skein of Hipknits cotton/silk which i am going to make a Clapotis with :o)

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Lovely post! The stitchmarkers are so cool, and so unique. Am loving the yarn too :)

franney said...

Thanks Bob :o)

I bet you aren't loving the yarn as much as i am ;o)
I'm sure it must be illegal to fondle yarn as much as i do *lol*

I really do love the stichmarkers, they are so unusual and i feel smiley when i see them too :o)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stitchmarkers. And gorgeous yarn. (wink).