and serious sulking and finding an "ice cream lace" sock pattern...
I caved in and bought the Mint Choc-ice from Natalie :oD
Somehow or another a skein of Lilac Twist laceweight fell in my basket too, i really don't know how it happened *giggling*
I also swapped some stuff with her and have enough laceweight in Emerald for MysteryStole3 which i am very excited about :o)
Well, i'm excited about the KAL, not so excited about the Emerald. It just wasn't doing it for me, i really don't know why! I loved the colour on my monitor but when it got here it was just "wrong" somehow :o(
LUCKILY Natalie is an absolute gem and is swapping it for the Lavender which was the colour i was going to go with in the first place and is so much more "me".
Perhaps that's it, perhaps i was just too far outside my comfort zone. I expect if i had shown people the colour in relation to me they'd have thought it was fine but it was the "wrong" green. It's hard to explain. I do wear green: army, sage, forest, emerald and even lime and they feel right despite years of not wearing green cos i thought it was unlucky. Perhaps i should have persevered and stuck with the colour but then i may have grown to resent it cos it wasn't right, who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment